I like so much clouds, since  I think that is true pieces of art, for that I chose this photography, because I consider very important that we contemplate of the nature.
It is very amazing how the clouds are floating in the sky, they look very comfortable, I like the idea of ​​thinking I am floating in the sky or flying with them. Always I enjoy see the colors, the lights, the forms, also I like the blue sky, I think is a gift that nature gives us. Many people do not think in this, the world keeps them thinking in other things, work, money, technology, diseases, and we do not think in the importance  of to contemplate of nature, since we can rest the spirit and learn from her.

This photography I like, since is an analog photography, this I love  the texture, I love the craft in this photographic style. I think that capture the real moments with these cameras.


 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares