Hi, My name is Ismael Huerta, I study music compositon  in the University of Chile.
I was born in Quilpué, but I am from Villa alemana. I am 28 years old,  I will be birthday very soon, but in that day, I am going  to go to the classes in Santiago, I will hope celebrate my birthday in the weekend with my family and girlfriend.
 I like play piano, I like watch movies, I like the photography, I like the nature and of course, I love the composition.
In Villa Alemana, I live with my Mom and my sister. My mom is a secretary and my sister is a student, I am a older than my sister, she is shy, but she is a very Good person, my mom is very nice, always support me in everything.
My hometown si very nice, always I have lived in villa alemana I like, since they support to the culture.




Comentarios

Entradas populares