Hi, Today, I am going to talk about composition, since I pretend in this blog, talk about for that. So, composition is very difficult explain, since is a creative thing, so I am going to talk, about my experience, in the creation.

Each composition is a universe, the steps of creation is different in each composition,  some composition ideas get to me from the nothing, from the cosmos, and from there I star to work. However, I thing very much how I go to create a compositon, I investigate very much before to the write something.

In my composition I pretend incorporate melodies and armonies always I thinking in that. Also I incorporate elements from the "folklore". But always thinking krzysztof penderecki  talked "Who do not use melodies, are not composers".

I invite you to listen my composition. talk me what do you think. 👐




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRG40xhji_0







Comentarios

Entradas populares